Explore the material below to learn more about cannabis and cannabinoid science
- A Review of Cannabis Diseases
- Microbiological Contaminants of Marijuana
- An Introduction to the Endocannabinoid System
- Care and Feeding of the Endocannabinoid System
- Is Lipid Signaling Through Cannabinoid 2 Receptors Part of a Protective System?
- The Use of Cannabinoids in Animals and Therapeutic Implications for Veterinary Medicine
Medical Marijuana Desk Reference
A Comprehensive Guide to Conditions Treated by CannabisSignal Bay Inc. presents The Medical Marijuana Desk Reference, the most comprehensive and up-to-date guide on the scientific research of Cannabis for medical treatment. The MMDR compiles primary scientific studies on the efficacy of Cannabis for both state-authorized and other, not yet authorized conditions in an accessible easy-to-use format.
$34.95 + ShippingOrder Now
Other Recommended Reads
- Handbook of Cannabis by Roger Pertwee
- Marijuana Botany by Robert Clarke
- Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany by Robert Clarke
- Hemp Diseases and Pests by John McPartland and Robert Clarke
- Marijuana Horticulture by Jorge Cervantes